Bulletin Board

07/10/12 New Feature: 左键双击任意英文单词就能显示解释
07/11/14 All the articles clipped from other websites are for the mere usage of language learning

2007年6月19日星期二

scare of the LIFE TIME

After the meeting with the teachers, i felt just nervous and figured out how it went. I didn't even realize the fact that it might be decided.

But when i saw the thesis supervisor list, i suddenly realize that that was it.

I have to continue this. There is no back down on this one.  Oh my god. I have never felt scarer than this. I didn't give myself enough time to think.And everything is decided like that. Oh, what am i gonna do . It's going to be so hard, it's the scare of the life time guys.

And i just went for it? Oh, there must be some weird invisible power behind this that confused me to make all these decisions. Anyway, as the old Chinese saying goes, 既来之则安之. Maybe i have to chanllenge myself more often, since i am still so not mature.

没有评论:

Music Box

Followers