Bulletin Board

07/10/12 New Feature: 左键双击任意英文单词就能显示解释
07/11/14 All the articles clipped from other websites are for the mere usage of language learning

2008年3月3日星期一

宜家三月行

Finally, Sunny and I went to Ikea in Skarholmen today. I always bear in mind that it's a long march there, but actually it was just a 25-minutes subway trip away.

First thing in the morning was church. Today everybody beared their testimony in the Church. After that i went to center to wait for Sunny, After we failed to find anything needed to be bought today at Clas Ohlson, i finally decided to go to IKEA, a place always gives pleasure but long away. I prefer not to go there very often, because i like the freshness every time i went there.

The trip was really fruitfull. Firstly was the tiny-portioned meal in IKEA to make my stamoch stop protesting. After a two-hou trip, I bought a flexible table to put on the bed(about to start a luxurious life from today!!), a wooden cutting board, some trays, and some food container. Oh, another thing to mention was that we tried the self-paying system at the counter.

My satisfaction was fully meeted in IEKA, so we went back without shopping in the nearbay thousands of stores. It's the purchase of the necessities that makes me satisfied, not how many stores i went today.

没有评论:

Music Box

Followers